Active Workitem: Email
With the Thrio system customers have a choice of channel preferences. The Thrio system also handles incoming emails that are queued and routed by the built-in ACD. the incoming email can receive special treatment by the system including automated email acknowledgement, agent scripts and suggested email templates. All of this is made possible by Thrio’s built-in workflow engine. As an agent you will be presentment the scripts and the email response templates once you accept the ACD email offer
Incoming Email from ACD Queue
When you are available and an incoming email offer is presented to you, the Workitem Control Pop-Up will appear in the lower, right-hand corner of your screen.
Incoming Email: Workitem Control Pop-up (detail)
Workitem Control Pop-Up: Description
- Media Type Icon The Media Type Icon is located in the upper, left hand corner of the Workitem Control PopUp. This gives you a visual indication of the media type. In this case email.
- Email address, Timestamp, Campaign and Queue Indicator The email address, Timestamp, Campaign, and Queue Indicator is located in the uppermiddle part of the Workitem Control PopUp. This gives you text based information on who the customer is, when the workitem came in, to which campaign and queue the email came in on.
- Countdown Timer The Countdown Timer is located in the upper, right hand part of the Workitem Control PopUp. This lets you know how much longer you have before the workitem will be sent back to the queue for someone else to handle if you do not accept the workitem in time.
- Accept Button The Accept Button is located in the lower, lefthand part of the Workitem Control PopUp. By clicking this button, you will be “answering” the workitem
- Reject Button The Reject Button is located in the lower, righthand part of the Workitem Control PopUp. By clicking this button, you will be “rejecting” the workitem and therefore sending it back to the ACD queue.
NOTE: It is considered a best practice to immediately reject a workitem you cannot handle. The rationale is that it’s better to send the customer back to the ACD queue as quickly as possible to ensure the integrity of SLAs.
Incoming Email Workitem
Upon accepting an email from the workitems tab, the email will open and show you the “To” address where your email reply will be sent as well as the “CC” address if one exists. You will also see the subject of the email and a “From” address. The “From” address is the address that you are sending from. It is not recommended that you modify any of these fields unless of course you would like to CC or BCC someone on this email.
Below this you will see the body of the email. You read the email here and type in your email response. Just above the body of the email there is a tool bar.
- The first icon on the left is the send button. once you select the send button the workitem is terminated.The next icon on the right is a paperclip . Select this icon to attach a file to the email.
- To the right of the paper clip is the icon to view the email response templates. If there are email templates that were assigned by your administrator you will see a red badge and a number in white that indicates the number of email response templates.
- If you select the email response templates icon a window will open with the names of the response templates listed on the left hand side. On the right hand side is the text that can be added to the email. To add the text select the “OK” button located on the bottom of the window to cancel without addingg any text select the “cancel” button located at the bottom of the window
- to the right of the icon for the email response templates, is a drop down list that will allow you to modify the text size. Highlight the text you want to modify and select a value from the drop down list. Depending on the value you select the text will change to the appropriate size
- to the right of this is a drop down that allows you to modify the font style, Highlight the text you want to modify and select a value from the drop down list.When you select the font, the highlighted text will change to the selected font
- the next icon is a letter B. this allows you to highlight text and make it bold. Highlight the text you want to modify then select the B this will change the highlighted text to bold.
- To the right the next icon is a letter I the I stands for Italics. Highlight the text you want to modify then select the I this will Italicize the highlighted text.
- The U that is underlined will allow you to underline text. Highlight the text you want to modify then select the U the text you have highlighted will now be underlined.
- The S with a line though it stand for strikethrough. Highlight the text you want to modify then select the S the text you have highlighted will now be struck through (will have a line running through the text)
- To the right o the strikethrough Is a letter A this allows you to change the color of the text in the email. Highlight the text you want to modify then select the A. This will open a window with a color palette. Select the color you want. Now the text that you have highlighted will change color.
- To the right of the A that changes the color of the text is another letter A in a greyed out box. This second letter A allows you to change the background color. Highlight the text you want to modify then select the second A. This will open a window with a color palette. Select the color you want. Now the background of the text that you have highlighted will change color.
- To the right of the A is an icon with numbers and 3 lines. This will allow you to create a numbered list.Highlight the text you want to modify then select the numbered list icon. This will transform the highlighted text to a numbered list
- To the right of the numbered list icon is an icon with bullets and 3 lines. This will allow you to create a bulleted list. Highlight the text you want to modify then select the bulleted list icon. This will transform the highlighted text to a bulleted list.
- The next 2 icons allow you to remove an indent or add an indent respectively. you can highlight the text or simply put the cursor next to the text you want indented and select the indent icon. This will indent the text. If you want to remove the indent select the remove indent icon.
- To the right of these icons is the justify icon. the Icon is 3 lines that are right justified. Highlight the text you want to modify, then select from the appropriate icon from the drop down list depending if you want the text right justified, centered or left justified.
- the next icon is disabled for security reasons. If it were not disabled you could insert a link directly into the body of the email.
- To the right of the insert link icon is a picture frame icon. When you select this icon you can an insert an inline image into the body of the email. A window will open and you can navigate to the location of the image you want to add to the email. Select the image and then select OK. The image is now added into the body of the email
- Insert Formula is disabled for security reasons If it were not disabled you could insert a formula directly into the body of the email
- Tx resets the text .If you have made modifications to the text font size, colour etc highlighting the text and selecting Tx will return the text o the original formatting
- Save is disabled. You must send the workitem in order to complete the email. The email will remain on your screen until you either reply or terminate and then disposition the workitem.
- Once you have completed your reply to the email select the send button. This will terminate the workitem.
After accepting a workitem, you may see a user survey. User surveys are custom built by your Administrator. For questions on filling out the user survey please speak to your supervisor or administrator.
After accepting a workitem, you can click on the “Contact” tab to reveal the “Mini CRM” screen. Here you can add or edit information about the customer. The contact screen provides you with the ability to get a quick look at essential customer information. This includes fields for name, address, email address, time zone, coordinates, date of birth, and customer ID numbers or case numbers, for example.
Depending on how your system is configured, you may be able to view the same contact information in a native, third-party CRM system that Thrio is integrated with.
The use of tabs here is to provide you with a short cut to that section. You can also scroll down to the section you have selected
Incoming Workitem: Notes Tab
After accepting a workitem, you can click on the “Notes” tab to reveal to see existing notes on the customer taken by other agents and you can also create a new note.
Depending on your authority or class of service, you may not be able to create new notes. This note-taking capability is set by your system administrator.
Incoming Workitem: Personality Insights Tab
The Personality Insights tab reveals tips on how to best interact with the customer. Insights will only appear if there has been enough historical dialog with the customer to ascertain personality.
Incoming Workitem: Data Tab
The Data tab stores essential “snapshot” information on the customer including name and file number (if connected to back-end system).
Incoming Workitem: Information Tab
The Information tab provides details on the workitem including priority, queue information, and start and stop times.
Incoming Workitem: History Tab
The history tab reveals a chronological timeline of interactions with the customer. After performing a search, on the right-hand side of the screen you will see arrows. Clicking on an arrow that corresponds with stored workitem will reveal more detail on that item.
History Detail in an Active Workitem Screen
The history detail in an active workitem screen will appear on the right-hand side of the workspace. After performing a search it provides a chronological history of interactions with the active contact.
On the very top of the history section, you can click on the drop-down icon to choose how far back in history you want to see. Your choice will then display only items in that chosen timeframe.
History Detail: Selection of Timeline Items
By clicking the “down arrow” icon associated with a particular timeline item, the item detail will expand to include additional information.
Incoming Workitem: Events Tab
The Events tab provides information on workitems associated with the active work item. For example, routing result and duration.
Incoming Workitem: Transfer
If other agents are available, you can transfer an email. To transfer an email navigate back to the work item list view. Click on the Transfer icon in the upper, right-hand corner of the workitem workspace to initiate a transfer.
Incoming Workitem: Transfer / Agent Selection
Once you initiate a transfer request, the company directory will pop up. Simply select an available agent or queue and then click on the transfer icon just below and to the right of the name of the user or queue.
- In order to initiate an outbound email. select the circle on the bottom righthand corner of your avatar. Your avatar is located on the top righthand corner of your screen.
- When you select the circle a drop down list will appear. The first choice is “Outbound Email”. Select outbound email
- A pop up window will open. Enter the email address of the person you wish to email and select enter. Then select the email campaign you wish to use from the “Email Campaign” drop down list. then select OK. When you select OK if you are on the workers view you will see the outbound email. If you are on another view you will need to navigate to the workitem view to see the outbound email. NOTE: you can also begin an outbound email from a contact
- To begin sending an outbound email from a contact navigate to the contact. Select the envelope icon next to the contact’s email address. When initiating an outbound email from a contact the system will use the then default email campaign that you have selected under user settings. To see the outbound email you will need to navigate to the workitem view
- Once you have written the email select the send button in order for the email to be sent to the email address. This will terminate the workitem.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.