These scripts are used to help the agent by displaying some text or URLs on the User Interface whenever a workitem is placed or received on the associated campaign.
Creating / Modifying Agent Scripts
- Agent Scripts can be found in the sub-menu of Campaign.
- To Create a new script click the ‘+’ sign to the right of the Search field and the system will present an empty agent script template to fill in.
- To modify an existing agent script, search for the specific Script by entering the information in the top search window and click Search.
Name Enter the name of the script
Description Enter the description of this script.
Type There is a choice of Custom or External URL.
- Custom By using the editor features in the Script section, enter the text the way you would like it presented to the agent. (Variables can be used in order to fill in values like the agent’s name).
- External Url Enter the External URL of the webpage in the Script section that you would like to have displayed to the agent.
When creating a new script, you will need to click the Save button on the bottom right hand side of the screen.
If modifying an existing script, the system saves automatically.
Here are some examples of variables in Agent Scripts:
- Contains the first name of the agent that is currently handling this workitem.
- Contains the last name of the agent that is currently handling this workitem.
- Contains the type of the current workitem. Some of the values are:
- Contains the name of the current campaign.
- Contains the dialed number.
- If placing an outbound call, this would contain the number the system or agent called.
- If receiving an inbound call, this would contain the number the customer dialed to enter the system.
- Contains the caller ID.
- If placing an outbound call, this would contain the caller ID from the campaign.
- If receiving an inbound call, this would contain the customer’s caller ID.
- When using Predictive/Progressive/QB, this variable will contains the data that is stored in the field called name from the uploaded list.
- When using Predictive/Progressive/QB, this variable will contains the data that is stored in the field called firstName from the uploaded list.
- When using Predictive/Progressive/QB, this variable will contains the data that is stored in the field called lastName from the uploaded list.
What’s a Rich Text element?
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
Static and dynamic content editing
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
How to customize formatting for each rich text
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.