These instructions are to help you create the requisite Google Project required to set up your instance of Thrio. Please let us know if you have questions about this process.
Create GCP Project
- Name : "thrio-prod-catasys"
- Enable billing for new project (before creating service account)
- Create service account (limit 30 chars), e.g.: "thrio-prod-catasys"
- BigQuery Admin
- Storage Admin
- ML Engine Admin
- AutoML Admin
- DLP Admin
Generate JSON key and upload to team
- Save key as "thrio-prod-catasys.json”
Enable project APIs
Find this by going to: Hamburger icon -> APIs & Services -> Dashboard -> Enable APIs AND Services -> Search for APIs & Services -> [ type service name ] )
- Enabled by default when creating a GCP project
- Cloud Storage - already enabled
- BigQuery - already enabled
- Enabled using console - Need to enable the ones below